"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Ps. 18:2
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Happy Birthday to my "Godmother" Aunt Gayle. She has always been very special to me and we have the same birthday...June 27. She used to live about 12 hours away and some years she didn't get to come for our day...then she moved here about 5 years ago or so. :) She is so cool! We ate lunch ate Rosie's for our birthday.
I contract to the Army Missile Defense. I enjoy numerous insoundry things such as swimming, cooking(if there is help cleaning up), people of all ages, soccor and vollyball, sewing creations, painting, reading...politics...the list is HUGE!!! I think one of my favorite things is being with people that like you...I mean REALLY like you. For who you are. That makes me smile.