Friday, April 18, 2008

smatherings...

Wow! So I am finally updating! yAy! But I have...um...less than 5 minutes now until the limit I gave myself to go to bed well that was kinda 2 hours ago...packing can take forever.







In case you are wondering...that's me sitting on that rock...my mom took it when she saw that I had climbed up there...I kinda called her and said that same thing others have said "hey mom, look at me!" lol!


I have a ton of pics that I should post so I'll just hafta pic a few and go...hm...






Cadie and I had a photoshoot one night when I got home late...she is a pretty good picture taker!





I have been amazed that she doesn't chop of heads! I think I used to take pictures of walls instead of what I was trying for! LOL





















Next...hmmm...Reesie...














Me . AND I MUST GO!!! have a great weekend and remember your creator!