So beyond the last post...Lisa and I got to take a quick trip to the oceanside recently.
We went to one of our favorite places...Lulu's (Jimmy Buffet's sister's restaurant) the first night then...well the second night was very almost scary as the kitchen at this little seafood shack called "Docs"sent out the biggest shrimp -really red, leggy, things about as big as a monster with huge eyes- if they were shrip that I have ever attempted to eat. I took a pic with my phone to proove it and should attempt to upload that...for the sympothy it should envoke.
We had a fabulous time and enjoyed our favorite ice cream...multiple times! lol! I'm really glad that
she is such a great friend! I know she doesn't read this but...luv you girl! A great start to warmer weather!
We went to one of our favorite places...Lulu's (Jimmy Buffet's sister's restaurant) the first night then...well the second night was very almost scary as the kitchen at this little seafood shack called "Docs"sent out the biggest shrimp -really red, leggy, things about as big as a monster with huge eyes- if they were shrip that I have ever attempted to eat. I took a pic with my phone to proove it and should attempt to upload that...for the sympothy it should envoke.
We had a fabulous time and enjoyed our favorite ice cream...multiple times! lol! I'm really glad that
