Monday, August 11, 2008

Bonnie came home...isn't that a song?

My parents, Cadie, my friend Bonnie and I shared a weekend in July...we went to Chattanooga Tn. to Lake Winnipasooka park.
It rained us out but not before Cadie got to ride in the rain awhile. ANd someone else got a little wet as well. =D
Then we went to the IMAX and
ran inside the Mellow mushroom to get a pic with the cat.
And we sat on the throne chair after an "excuse me. Would you mind moving and taking our picture, sir?" haha!
Ben and Jerry's in Chattanooga is a tradition that Lisa and I started years ago. =D It's a good one! Chocolate chip cookie dough all the way! And Oreo. haha!

We went to Cassie's 16th b-day party...really late. I ask someone and they thought the party was later too and I didn't bother to look at the invite...so we missed most of the party. But we had fun anyway. The Domino family was there.
I actually couldn't have gotten there much earlier because someone I love was visiting from far away... And as a bonus got to see these little boys as well. and their family. =)








WE went to PF Chang's for dinner one night and enjoyed the whole experience. I like this pic because the rocket is in the background. The Huntsville mascot. =) Cadie's b-day was also during Bonnie's trip here but I think this is way long enough. Wish bonnie could have stayed longer or I could have taken off of work the whole time...but we enjoyed the time we had to the fullest extent.