It was special because we spent the day as Americans remembering our veterans.
People that have given of themselves to protect our freedoms.
Each one has a story. Some have lived better for it. And some have paid a great price. I am thankful for each. And all. 

These hero's would see my sign and would say "thank you" and salute me. or nod their heads and smile and wave.
A man dressed as a clown ran over and took my hand and said "No, Thank you." This humble American, a Patriot of Freedom, thanking me?
I looked the veteran in the eye and I said back fighting tears "No, Thank you" He nodded at me and got back on the truck...Continuing to wave to the crowd, he rode away.
Gen. Myles was at the front of the parade. Which was cool.
I thank God for our Veterans! People who love Freedom so much they would die to defend it! Hooah!
These hero's would see my sign and would say "thank you" and salute me. or nod their heads and smile and wave.
I looked the veteran in the eye and I said back fighting tears "No, Thank you" He nodded at me and got back on the truck...Continuing to wave to the crowd, he rode away. Gen. Myles was at the front of the parade. Which was cool.
I thank God for our Veterans! People who love Freedom so much they would die to defend it! Hooah!
