I love December! I feel like a broken record..."I love October...I love November..." but yes I also love December! Every season has so much potential. That's prolly why when passing in the hall and people say something about it being a Monday I often reply "I love Mondays!". It's not really that I ENJOY the drudgery of the weekend being over and 40 or so hours to work ahead of me. Or the fact my body is shouting at me it's really still time to sleep. The reason I LIKE Mondays is because of all the PROMISE they hold. Potential. A whole new week of life to live -If I get to live it.
December holds the promise of a new year. And lots of happier, givier people. And pretty scenes. And sometimes presents. and sometimes lots of good food. There are really endless things December means. BUT I WISH IT HELD SNOW FOR US! =D
Happy December!!! Hope you are enjoying all these holidays! I am=)
