Thursday, March 05, 2009

Denver and stuff...

Since someone reminded me last night that I don't update anymore...;D I decided to post a few pics from my recent life...haha! So here's a few from last week and weekend when I went to Denver, Co. I don't think I've ever noticed seeing an airplane's shadow before and thought it was pretty cool. I went for work but after the work part I had a great weekend of play and challange. I learned to drive on snow and that was kinda cool...

I'm reminded of a special uncle I have that did donuts in the road in front of his house and a cop pulled us over...haha! (that spot in MC on pine ridge...) He of course explained the begging he'd been enduring from me and his son and we went on our way...lol!



I grew up loving snow. We didn't get good snow very often but when we did we made the most of it. Once the pond iced over so well that we all skated on it! That was in 89 I think.




Take your mountain. ; D


Sometimes our mountains get hard to climb...so ride!!!
It cracked me up...the boarders all were like "no worries" if you said "thank you" or sorry...etc.
Was a nice business trip turned vacation!