Monday, May 22, 2006

Alphabet soup


Okeydokey. I can't believe I'm doing this... Yes, alphabet soup was random...I feel random tonight. If you want to catch up with my recent history you can go check out my "real" website. One of the smooth benefits of regulary updating is looking back at your life and having many of the trials and victories documented so to speak. You can look at the waves and think about how Jesus was the life line that pulled you through. Wow! My life has been...Wild these last little whiles. Today was my last day of a short lived break from school. I refused to look inside of a textbook for these two weeks. BUT tomorrow I return to the merry-go-round I call school. A race to see if you can keep up and keep a balance in all. I miss the older saints that I feel I am neglecting. I miss the Young people when I am SO busy. My mom. I miss so much... I wish I could be a zillion places at once. And make an A on those tests... I think that I must stop! I must jump off this merry-go-round. But no. It would be harder to start it again and would take more energy than if I just keep up. I do get to visit the older saints, the young people will get together again when I don't have finals, and I can see my mom in between chapters of visual basic. The most important thing to remember is GOD! By that I mean contemplate Him and seek his direction for my days. Keeping God at the forefront means no matter what happens everything is alright- I think it's called grace. Maybe not in some ways is everything alright but in the most important way it is. One thing I've learned is whatever spot I'm at I try to enjoy it to the fullest extent. I think I am officially a babbling brooke...with out a profile so I'll go explore that. ~ Be encouraged.