
Hola! I had a great Memorial Day. I worked until almost 3 then went to the Brand motel and visited, ate the things that Derek had grilled, and played vollyball. :) Tuesday was absolutly wild with it being the first day of Bible school for the teachers. We decorated and decorated and stuff until I left and went to pre-cal class at 7:45-9:45. Today was the official first day of VBS. I'm helping with the YP dept. which is cool because some of them are right behind me. The lessons are on "God still Works Miracles". We have a wall of testomonies of saints from M.C. that's smooth. I will try to let you in on some by posting pics. I had class from 5:30-7:30 tonight. My eyes are loosing focus. This'll just have to be short (like me). Be encouraged. PS: This pic is one I got off of calhoun's website of an awards banquet the SSS had. TATA~
