
This is what I feel like tonight. My eyes feel like they have salt in them. I think it must be allergies as I took Cadie to the park to play with a lot of other chillins. I was a brain donor in this picture. I think it was so they could clone my brain...LOL! Blame this contraption on Cassie. I believe it was her b-day party. I think I will probably remove this pic as soon I feel better. :)
Part of my problem is that I totally dread sitting in class tonight for mucho hours...Pre-cal seems beyond my scope of holding open my eyes. I'm in my first class for the night. It's a lab and I don't want to figure out how to create a program that converts Fahrenheit and Celcius. And I'm hungry and will be here until 9:45 a time when nobody needs to eat. Sigh. But I think at this rate I will be 1/4 of the way though by the time I post this. I shall serve my time until...I can escape:) I also had to park in the back 80. :) Be encouraged. LOL! I'm on my little merry-go-round and hanging on tight. It's fun anyway, right? ~
