
Ok. So...I don't feel like blogging.
Actually I "feel" like it but I can't type what I want to 'cuz I might have an audiance. Back to my "real" Journal I guess. I am emotianally over loaded. I have a pre-cal test tomorrow night. NO TIME TO STUDY ( :) except for right now). One reason I'm tired tonight though is that I had a couple of tests today at the hospital (no, I'm not about to keel over -I don't think) and they suprised me with an IV(OH, JOY). I thought that I would "Keel" over. Dead. But alase as much as I tried I just couldn't. I have to live to see Boston's graduation. NO, I've never met Boston, but he will probably be one of my great-great nephews. Anyway, today I offiacially had my first IV. SO you know what I did? I called Ben'e to tell her that I lived through it and have very non-violent memories of the event (they did use the child sized one though). I need to go study but I wanted to blog for Ben'e. I want to tell the world that VANESSA IS A TROUPER!!!! 
and I am SOOO glad that she is one of my best friends. We got to spent a lot of time together last semester and that was great. It looks like we are going to do the same thing this fall. :) Cookie- cookie- cookie, Bene!! Anyway, I'll prolly be in B'ham a lot this week with her so maybe I can update from her. She may be able to do it herself... who knows. Early day in the am 
cuz I want to see her before surgery. TATA.
