Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fun in the Sun!!!


Today was fun. Cadie had some friends over to play and swim. We have a above ground pool and a toddler pool. I think they had as much fun playing on the swing set as they did swimming. :) Kore and Cadie kept getting in then out. I caught a pic of them in the "baby" pool. Don't they look like they are going overboard on the floaties? Well, They only momentarily stopped at this pool on the way to the big one. LOL! It is kinda funny in this pool though. These floaties let you tip right over on your face so we put arm floaties on Cadie also. She is learning to put her face in the water now. I don't think that she has gotten the idea that we don't actually breath while we are swimming under water because she closes her mouth and breathes through her nose. They decided to drive the big blue bus to the swing set... I LOVE THE SWING SET!! I slide down on my tummy and almost flip at the bottom on my head. FUN! :) We just got it put up about a month or so ago. We put these things (round handles on chains) on one of the swings and I can flip upside down and swing. It's so fun! (I sound like a monkey) :) I must not have gotten swingin' out of my blood growing up because I still love it. ...or maybe I'm trying to make the most out'a my last weeks as a teenager. I don't think it's that though because I expect that I will swing just as much and as high after the "dreaded day". YAHOO!! Shyanne also enjoyed the swing. You can see the "handles" that I was talking about. When she's bigger she can lay all the way back and still hang on while looking at an upside-down world. Remember, Shyanne, when the world looks and feels upside down just hang on and soon it will once again look "rightside up". They got back in the "Big Blue Bus" to go home.





My Favorite pic. I finally got it to appear. :) You can see HAPPY all over their faces.