Thursday, June 29, 2006


So...I updated the last post with some pics as I'm at home. On my birthday we went to that place called the "Blue Plate Cafe" and had the best food that you can get at a restaurant. We took some pics at my Aunt Gayle's house. I love this one of me n' Cadie. I also like this one of me, Mom, n' Cadie. I went to class then we made ice cream about 9 pm and my mom made a b-day cake. Cadie helped me with the candles and we "needed" to blow them out 2 Xs!! LOL!
Cadie loves icing!!! She is a girl after my own heart :)! We had a fun day and last I went outside and watched the sky and talked to a few chums. I took the laptop outside and sat reading blogs and hearing hoot- owls hoot and bugs and frogs. It was a pretty neat ending to a pretty neat day.
The last pic is of Tami, Lisa me, and cadie.