Monday, June 26, 2006

Finals. Why do they have to schedule a final on my b-day? I'm hoping she'll let me take it early so that I can work my schedule to get out of school at 7:30 pm instead of 9:45 tomorrow. I stayed with Ben'e last night and she's doing really well. Well, concidering that she has been ran over by a lawn mower. She at least feels like a lawn mower ran over her. We were up and down a good bit and she seemed to be getting used to manuvering without being in utter torment. I hope she doesn't mind getting talked about so much. :) God prolly thinks that she is one of the most talked about young person. What with all these prayers. :) ~


We went to see Ben'e at the hospital. On the way Cadie and Kore swapped sunglasses but when they turned around to me the sunglasses were upside down. The girls were very cute! :) I love you girls! Chyanne is very sweet with the littler girls. :)