
The being was about to go insane. Or was it already insane? Only 180 minutes until sanity can be claimed. The being will escape...Down the hall and to the left...FREEDOM!!!
You might be thinking the being is insane. That's OK. I've escaped now so it doesn't matter. But yes, as I walk up those steps to class on Tuesday and Thursday nights I know I will be there until almost 10 pm. I know that I must retain all 25,000 words Mr.W. speaks because they might be on his 6 question test. LOL! It's not SO bad. At least this teacher doesn't tell unseemly jokes. He's funny and he would like to be Moses. He says that the ideal number of questions is 10 because Moses had 10 commandments. HE says that imaginary numbers can't be downstairs in Hades so move them upstairs because none of us want to be downsatirs, right? He is hystarical...I know I'm yabering but that's Ok right? This is MY blog... :) Anyway he is Black but he makes me wonder... I think that Moses must have been Black also. Hmmm...My next test is the Tuesday of Ben'e's surgery. I think he'll let me make it up. Anti-wayz I have to sleep cuz I have an appointment in the A.M. ~
