My Redeemer is SO very faithful and true. The only reason that I am in the position in life that I'm in now is because of GOD. I got saved several years before I became a teenager and that has stood me in well. Very well. I've had a ton of learning experiences -I have decided that I am a bonified scholar :) . I continue to learn so much. I think that I even sometimes learn from babies. There is always something that I'm learning and it is usually that I am learning how to best deal with people. I have learned to focuse on what I need to do many times to help myself not develop grudges and attitudes. Sometimes dealing with people you can only go so far but God honors us doing all that we can and he'll not allow more than we can bare. But we have to handle OURSELVES right so that He can give that grace. Just one of those things I've learned in the past years.
I've learned that to follow God's leading for your life you sometimes have to do "something" to find out what it is. I'm learning to fast ahead of time because when something comes up there is usually not time to fast. I've been through accusations but God gave victory. I've learned that you can't pout. Not for very long at least. You need to go pray and ask God to help you to handle situations that tempt you to pout. I learned that when I was 12 I think.
I've been in the job force and learned how to deal with ...people. I learned that if you aren't included in a event in a few years the memory will seem silly. "Just why DID you get so upset when you didn't get invited? What does that person mean to your life now?"
At 13 people said "oh, your a teenager. I would never want to be a teenage again." At that time I thought they had misconstrued ideas and memories of teenage life. I later realized the same thing. I knew what they meant. Now I have melancholy feeling. Then I ask myself why I'm typing this. I think that it's something that a whole lot of people experienced. Different ones had different hurdles. It's the way we handled those hurdles that make all the difference in the world later. So much pressure for such inexperienced people. It has been since the beginning of time and will continue on until Jesus comes back.
It's an ending to another chapter. It is Jane's last night in the nursery. There is a whole new chapter to began. But...That is tomorrow. Tonight, for me...Never-Never Land. I can fly, I can fly, I can FLYYYY!!!!
I would love for everyone that reads this to comment. At least a "hi" :) Today's stats are at an all time high. It would be nice to get around 30 commenters. Puhleez...;D
