"Aunt Linnie" said more Vanessa updates. So, I stayed with Ben'e last night. She is doing really well. She had a great inprovement on Thursday. She has been sick every morning but not this one!! Last night she was standing there looking at me and she started acting like she was playing guitar and tapping one foot. Then we both were excited because we knew she must be getting better. She was very happy today: she didn't get sick and she just feels better. Yes, She still has a long way to go but...the end of the pain is appearing closer (although through a glass darkly) than just days ago. YAY, Ben'e!!!
BTW...I was very happy that soooo many people posted comments on by b-day. I had no idea that some of you visit me here. If YOU didn't sign feel free. :) Amy, I miss you and I want to see the kids sooo badly.
