Saturday, July 01, 2006

My lingo

Your Linguistic Profile:
65% General American English
25% Dixie
5% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

This is fun. Thanks to Sis. Heather for the link. ~

We had a good time tonight at a picnic celebrating the 4th. I was thinking tonight about what our "Independence" actually means. It means so much!!! Freedom to worship... freedom to live. Many people have given their lives since last July 4th so that we can be free. And I wonder... How long will we continue to keep our freedom? A lot of people today don't seem to realize that you have to "do" something to keep freedom. They say "keep the peace" and "don't tell anyone else what to do" but somebody's did "something" to give me my freedom and I certainly hope that God allows us to keep them until he returns. The Bible says some things happen for the "salt of the earth's sakes" so ...GOD BLESS THE USA! ~