
Wow! Sorry for the long lapse in blogage. I have been enjoying life and stuff.
I had a "Hornbuckle" family reunion Sunday. They came from England. Anyway I didn't know most of the people there. I did take the pic of most of the ones there. My great grandpa was Leldon Hornbuckle. He was great to us. I'll prolly blog about him soon. Anti-ways, I took some pics of Cadie
in her birthday dress that "o'charlie" made her for her b-day. She turns three on the 30th. I can hardly believe she is getting so old. :) Like the rest of us. I put her up on this wall and she made this face 'cuz she wasn't very comfy (feeling like she might fall). It was at Monte Sano Lodge. I'm listening to a Dee Henderson book on Cd "True Devotion".
Saturday I went to Burrit Museum to help Amanda with her kids during her sisters wedding. I
snapped this pic of Hannah. Her dress was so pretty. Anyway I have a tone of pics from this weekend of my other peeps, but that is for a later date. I also need to figure out how to publish some vidio clips and a power point show. If you have any hints it would be much appreciated. Only a couple more weeks in this semester. This Thursday is my pre-Cal final. YAHOOOOOOoooooo. ~ Peace . (true peace only comes from walking daily with the prince of peace, Christ Jesus).~
Here is my new profile pic.