I had my second to last math test tonight. :)Yahoooooo. MAYBE I will pass this class. Summer was not the time to take this class. But the class is only about 9 weeks instead of 17 and that, my friend, is a positive thang. My logical brain said to itself "brain the summer is the perfect time to take your last math. Get it over with. You may still enjoy your summer just don't expect that "A"." SO, self has NOT expected that "A" and hasn't really been very concerned about it. Self HAS enjoyed the summer but self is feeling the effects of it now...FINALS will soon be upon us. :) Just lemme' at em. It is Summer and the grade doesn't matter, right?
BTW Kim, I'm glad you kitten's OK! :) Barney's engine is NOT the place for it to sleep.~
I was at the Reese's (we had been swimming) a few whiles ago...As I was sneaking through the darkness cringing at the thought of the wierdos that prolly were lurking around the next shadow I heard the distant rumblings of a motor. I jumped in my car and quickly checked the back seat for invaders. I saw headlights bumping along toward the house slowly then stop at the neighbors driveway. I realized that I was not hidden because I had automatically pushed the brake petal when I got in. Smart -RED light. I let up on that and noted the strange car was stopped. I decided to crank my car and began to turn around. The car hesitated then sped heedlessly down the lane in the opposite direction. I decided if (snicker) they were THAT scared then I should see where they go. From a safe distance of course. I tore after the scared rat but made sure I did not make the "bear" feel cornered. I was laughing at my luck at having seen the prowler and scaring them off. The car careened to a rolling stop at the highway and skidded up the next driveway with its tail between its legs like a scared dog. I grinned as I drove past. Hee-hee. I decided to call La and tell her what a time I had had. La ask me what time it was and I told her. She laughed and told me that it was.............................................................the paper man. I am still giggling. It's like I have hick-ups. It's Giggle-ups. I was *SUPERMAN* for a very FEW minutes. Signing off and going to bed...Yawn. ~
