
We had a short, interesting but fun trip. I think that I have much more patience with Cadie after dealing with two for a while. I only have to have ONE of everything...with two the same age you have to have two of everything and it had better be just a like.
They call us "Layyah" and "saysa" it used to be "eeeyah" and "eesa"...the boys have a huge drawl.

I found a hollow log thingy that looked like a big whale... I didn't expect the big wave to make such a splash. It was fun though. Lisa took the pic.
They love to drive. The first time they got on these go carts they did a much better job then some kids double their size. This was a park that we visited several times because they missed their riding cars at home. JW has an obsession with keys...The boys have already totaled a full sized Ford, expedition. 
The boys just turned three. As soon as we were at their house they stripped off and got on their vehicles. Cadie loves to go to their house and play! She got to come pic us up. :) She told me she cried all week. I guess she doesn't know what a week really is cuz I wasn't gone a week. :)


