"This is an acorn? Does it smell?"
"...for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye." Zach. 2:8b
Do you ever feel like something is just too near and dear to your heart to blog about so you find yourself bloging about...little things going on that don't actually effect you as strongly? Some times I feel like this ...
but sometimes I don't. Life isn't always a "cakewalk", right? But then again...I don't even know what a cakewalk is so life might be a cakewalk. I'm rambling. But I can ramble cuz' this is the place that I can do that. I have issues, but I did get FINISHED with that math class! YAHOOoooo! I don't plan on EVER finding the range and domain again...at least not this week. I have one final this week in C++. Then I have a short break before school starts back Aug. 18 (21st for me). Tomorrow I'm going to try to post the power point show I created for Cadie last year. I know I blog about her a lot. She is my little doodle. If I call her that she says "I'm not doodle, I'm Cadie". She has changed so much in the last few months and days. Mom says when Cadie gets potty trained, sleeps in a big girl bed, and doesn't have any pacifiers she is going to get her a kitten. Wow! What a goal. Watch out Mom she has almost reached all of those criteria. *Mew!* Today I went to a couple of Yard Sales at saint's homes then went to help my grandad make sweet potatoe cobblers. I ended up doing a lot of it with the help of an elderly family friend. We made 2 huge cobblers - and 2 little ones for home. Stuff like that is why I love being off on fridays!
Oh yeah, I was saying earlier about having issues...or not having them just dealing with them. Anyway, I was saying that to say that whenever I'm going through something (or not) I like to "hold onto" Ps. 18 :2 "The Lord is my rock and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strenth, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn if my salvation, and my high tower." That is a verse that has been an encouragement to me for years now. No matter what hold onto GOD. HE is the one that will hold us up and keep us from being overcome.
Well, Sleep must become a priority 'cuz I have to work in a few hours. ~
