Monday, July 10, 2006

This is GREAT! I finally found a place that I can pick up their network! The Meyer Real Estate parking lot. I'm going to post a post that I blogged on the way. I'm in gulf Shores.

Sooo...I made a really bad grade on my last pre-cal test. That means that I have to make really GOOD grades the rest of the class to get a decent grade. I guess decent all depends on how you view decent grades. I think my SUMMER idea of decent is a bit different then it is during the normal semesters. Like right now I’m on my way to Gulf Shores. No class all week for me! I am going to TRY to study a couple of hours everyday. We’ll see how that goes. I can’t post this until I get some internet access. Hopefully a coffee shop or library will be close by the house. I am going on this trip with Lisa and the family she nannies for. We have gone on a trip for the last two years. This makes # 3. I just couldn’t let school interrupt our tradition. ;) Right?
Happy B-day to lisa yesterday BTW. We had a fun dinner for her last night. We make Outback’s "Alice Spring Chicken", home made mac & cheese, baked beans, fresh corn on the cob( thanks to the garden of Sis. Melba), baked potatoes, and rolls. Sis. Carolyn made her famous cake and we made home made ice cream. It was very good and very fun, although I still hadn’t packed when it was over so I stayed up packing. The night before I had decided about 2 am that I didn’t want to leave with my room in the shambles that it was so I stayed up until 4:30 cleaning. It doesn’t put people in quit the level of shock that it did... :). Anyway, I should get back to this C++. We went through Greenville about 30 min. ago. I don’t know how much longer until we get there but I guess about 2 hours. It’s about 3 pm now.

That was Saturday. Now it's now. I went walking on the beach yesterday afternoon and I found lots of weird things.

Maybe somebody can give me clues as to what they are. This thing looked like an eyeball and felt like an eye ball but the little hair/legs things were very delicate and came off extremely easy.





Sissy misses you CADIE!!

I can't get anymore pics to upload so I guess I'll have to try again later. ~