Monday, July 03, 2006

Let freedom ring...

So...I would like a response. What does freedom mean to you? Do you have ideas for "Fixing" the illegal problem- and it IS a problem. My brother said literally "fix" the problem. I'm going to my dad's parents house tonight for supper. I want to comment on my dad's side of the family. They are great! If you can imagine four siblings that all but one talk as much and as..um the way he does then you can picture our dinner tonight. They are one of those families that tell each other the way they see it but don't usually get mad at each other. At least not that I remember. Anti-ways, my Papaw used to buy us all bottle rockets and stuff. Derek and I would hoard them and we'd get a BB gun and stick em down in it and *zoom* out they'd go. Last time I tried to shoot one it blow up in my hand. Ouch. But they are fun if you're not the one that has to clean them up out of the yard. :) My all time favorite is romin candles though. I like the fact that -um.. don't try this at home if your under 18 and don't for any reason light one then LOOK down the tube- you can hold them. The 4th brings back a ton of good memories especially of my great-grandmother Cile. She was a treasure that left me almost 11 years ago. She was a wonderful grandmother -I wrote somethingabout her that I think I will post it soon. When I was born I was the 5th generation in church at the same time. Tis' enough. ~ Have a great time celabrating AMERICA!!!