Saturday, June 10, 2006

We all live in a Russian Submarine...

Hola! What a day. It was the last physical day of VBS 2006. If you came to the program you know what basically went on at VBS. If not then that is another bloggage. My brother, Derek just went to Cali for a week and I thought you might like to see the pics that I thought were most interesting.


Derek With his surf board. Do you know HOW he afforded a surf board for a week trip? He walked up in some dude's garage and asked him if he wanted to sell one of his surf boards. LOL! Only D. - gotta love 'em. HA! He sold it later and made a 60% profit...








A battle ship I think. He got to tour a ton of stuff.























This is a bunk on a ship that was used to bring immigrants over from Ireland and beyond. I think that It must have been taking them the long way from Mexico or a pygmy tribe from Africa because the bunks look so short.

Captain Derek...

Did you ever think you would live with someone that has billboards of themselves scattered around Huntsville? I was driving home Tuesday PM from school when I glanced up to see the pic of Derek off of Calhoun's site on a Billboard. I since have seen 2 more. I wonder just how many there are? I have a ton of pics I want to post but later as I have to work in a few hours. SLEEP!!!