skip to main | skip to sidebar

The bubbling brooke

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Ps. 18:2

Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Weekend. Fun.





Posted by Brooke at 5:43 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

I believe...

I believe...

About Me

My photo
Brooke
I contract to the Army Missile Defense. I enjoy numerous insoundry things such as swimming, cooking(if there is help cleaning up), people of all ages, soccor and vollyball, sewing creations, painting, reading...politics...the list is HUGE!!! I think one of my favorite things is being with people that like you...I mean REALLY like you. For who you are. That makes me smile.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (52)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2006 (93)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • As a leg of a millipede......I don't know either.
      • Happy Day after Thanksgiving!
      • Thanksgiving Day!!!
      • Bus wreck today...
      • Cold days...
      • I'm thankful for a week of not attending school. I...
      • What a life...
      • Sunglasses~
      • Photo shoot~
      • Our Weekend. Fun.
      • Happy Flirbeth day, Ben'e! ~
      • Happy Birthday to my Brotha, Der-bo!!!
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)