I am so SOS so SOS so SOS so SOS so SOS so SOS tired. :) I have another test tonight that is really important. (Just why did I choose NETWORKING, Agiain?) I SHOULD already know all of the stuff on the test...SHOULD is a big word there. Vanessa and I made a decent if not good grade on our presentation this AM so that is one positive thing. I had my first "real" professional interview yesterday and not one but two back to back. That was cool though. I guess I'll find out soon how they actually went. :-) Peace to ya'll. This is my last day of classes before THANKSGIVING break! I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!! It feels like we could have a "White" Thanksgiving instead of orange. But I really love thanksgiving time. I look forward to it all year.
I'm gonna try to post something I'm thankful for everyday. I always tell GOD I'm thankful but I might not always remember to thank Him for alot of stuff so here's number one...
I'm really thankful for my Heritage of a pure, undefiled, true Church. A place where I got delivered from (not in) my sins. Thank God.
