Monday, December 04, 2006

Derek's birthday(last month)

So a couple of our friends came over to help us (spur of the moment like) celebrate Derek's 23rd birthday. I think some of these are classics. LOL! We were all having a fun(ny) time and had a hard time posing. I think the pics say a lot. :D


Have a great week. My mom's birthday is in about 3 days so I'm sure I'll post again this week. Here's a quote for the week, "sometimes life is like a small tornado..." -Bro. Jeremy. He had some good thoughts tonight in YP about keeping our confidence in God. It is something that will help to pull us through our "situations". Be encouraged! God will come through for us if we just put our confidence in him! He keeps coming through for me time and time again. In situations that are so out of my hands, He keeps coming through. It is so nice that He cares! ~