"Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come." Rev. 4:8b
and
"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." Rev. 4:11
Anyway, I this is my last major week of school this semester! I'm not going to have some of the pressure next semester too...I decided I'd just take 5 classes (that's what I have now)and finish in the summer. They should be kind of fun classes for the summer too. Low stress...but I won't be able to travel the ENTIRE summer. Just part of it! :) I've been really sad to not be able to travel as much this year. The only campmeeting I got to go to was part of Knoxville...And I like to go to them all. I'm very thankful that I got to travel when I did and I'm thankful that God allowed me to go to college and made a way for me to go! God is so good, Ya' know? It's nice to know that whatever seems to be happening God is really in control and all we see is only a teeny-tiny part of the real picture. :) ~
