So an yahoo's cover page there was a link to a Miss America news thing....Mom was online and when Cadie saw one of the group photos she says "Ooh!!! Barbies!" I thought that was pretty cute. They get to play like they are real barbies I guess. HA! Miss Alabama was in the top 5. Anyways I know that I wouldn't trade all the miss America crowns in the world for salvation. I feel so sad for the Miss America for this year. She is 20...my age and yet God gave me the biggest, most precious gift he could have...A COG heritage. Or should I say a great opportunity at true salvation. I just thought what is she gonna have when all this is over... maybe a young saint from a COG in Oklahoma will get under a burden to go witness to her. Ha. Maybe. until then I guess they will keep playing barbies. ~
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Barbies...
So an yahoo's cover page there was a link to a Miss America news thing....Mom was online and when Cadie saw one of the group photos she says "Ooh!!! Barbies!" I thought that was pretty cute. They get to play like they are real barbies I guess. HA! Miss Alabama was in the top 5. Anyways I know that I wouldn't trade all the miss America crowns in the world for salvation. I feel so sad for the Miss America for this year. She is 20...my age and yet God gave me the biggest, most precious gift he could have...A COG heritage. Or should I say a great opportunity at true salvation. I just thought what is she gonna have when all this is over... maybe a young saint from a COG in Oklahoma will get under a burden to go witness to her. Ha. Maybe. until then I guess they will keep playing barbies. ~
