skip to main | skip to sidebar

The bubbling brooke

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Ps. 18:2

Monday, January 01, 2007


Posted by Brooke at 2:44 AM
Labels: Live~Laugh~Love, Me, mom
Newer Post Older Post Home

I believe...

I believe...

About Me

My photo
Brooke
I contract to the Army Missile Defense. I enjoy numerous insoundry things such as swimming, cooking(if there is help cleaning up), people of all ages, soccor and vollyball, sewing creations, painting, reading...politics...the list is HUGE!!! I think one of my favorite things is being with people that like you...I mean REALLY like you. For who you are. That makes me smile.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Barbies...
      • Drive 'n wild
      • God has been SO good to me!!!He looks to and fro o...
      • Happy Birthday dear Reese!
      • Holidays!!! Low and behold...I just get back to sc...
      • My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it W...
      • New Years Pics!
      • No title
      • No title
      • God bless us in 2007!
  • ►  2006 (93)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)