Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hola!!!


SO Vanessa and I had a good day. This was taken at school. We were twins for the day.

Life is so crazy!! You never really know what to expect out of it do ya?

One thing I depend on every day no matter what is that God is there and he doesn't change. His word is sure, stong, and the sword with which we win our battles. God is unchanging and he loved me soooo much that he took time to give ME a call one day and he has loved me soooo much that he has bestowed grace on me when I needed it. Looking back...those times were just stepping stones. Sometimes he just gives us a little extra though, you know? : - D

Have a great day (tomorrow)! Don't forget to look in the mirror and SMILE!!! Or just smile at someone and make their day happier!!! ~