skip to main | skip to sidebar

The bubbling brooke

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Ps. 18:2

Friday, March 16, 2007

Wanna dance?
Posted by Brooke at 4:23 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

I believe...

I believe...

About Me

My photo
Brooke
I contract to the Army Missile Defense. I enjoy numerous insoundry things such as swimming, cooking(if there is help cleaning up), people of all ages, soccor and vollyball, sewing creations, painting, reading...politics...the list is HUGE!!! I think one of my favorite things is being with people that like you...I mean REALLY like you. For who you are. That makes me smile.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • A friendly "Batray" at Sea World.Cool Palms~
      • This is so amazing.The desert.This is a male roadr...
      • Peter
      • Wanna dance?
      • So we are remodeling out kitchen...and dining room...
      • One reason to look forward to summer...
      • Hola!!!
      • HAHA! Laura said that it's OK to dress up like a ...
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2006 (93)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)