So...We had a really good revival. The services were great and Sunday morning the saints were nistalgic and told their life testomonies. We had testomonies from 92 year olds down to around 7 years. They were all very encouraging. I can look forward to having grace though all the stages of life. =)
I'm sitting in the class room waiting for my networking class tonight. It starts in about 30 minutes and goes until 8:15. My classes are in the second (last) half of the semester. That means that from here out nothing should change too much and midterms are almost behind us. It also means that we had better work hard to make the grades so because we won't have much time to make them later. Thanksgiving is about a month away and finals are between that and Christmas. YAY! I never looked forward to holidays as much as I do now. HAHA! I prolly won't next year either unless I get a week off from work. =) Cheery thought.
I love the Fall!!! It is the feeling that I get when I walk outside and leaves smack me in the face and the way people are outside stacking wood and the birds are flocking. It is an amazing time of year. I don't like the fact that it is FREEZING cold already, though. I wish it would just get cold then snow and last for a week or so and dry up and get WARM again! Then we can have GREEN grass. I have quiet a love for lots and lots of green grass on RoLlInG hills. Sigh. But unless something strange happens in our area we can start saying goodby to lots of green grass. Sigh. But I absolutly love the way that everything kinda slows down and people make time for family and freinds. I like the way we play card games and eat sweet potatoe cobbler. Kezi and Sis. Gloria have some great pics on their blogs so go check em' out. ~
