- My name is Leah Brooke
- My mind is made up to serve God.
- I got saved when I was 11.
- One way I've stayed saved was not giving myself any other options.
- And putting my whole heart in it.
- I attend Calhoun Community College.
- A lot.
- I hope to finish this coming spring as I'll have about 6 classes left after this semester.
- I usually take more than the full load at school.
- My degree is in computer Networking.
- I might get certified in Cisco.
- I am looking for a GOOD job.
- I work as a flooring consultant on Saturdays.
- If I get another job I might finish school the next (2008) spring instead..
- I bought and drive a Toyota, Avalon.
- It is a 1995.
- It has killed a string of mailboxes (thanks to sis. Reba praying for some new ones. LOL!) and a pit bull.
- My friend (Ryan) explained to me that the fattest angels name is Bulooshia.
- She must have held my car off its top when that pit bull committed suicide.
- Thanks Bulooshia.
- And E.
- E is the smallest angel.
- This is my favoritesting number.
- I had 5 generations attending COG services when I was a baby.
- Mamaw Owen, Grandmother Lucille, Grandmom, Mom, and Me.
- This is how old I'll be in 2011.
- watermelonlons are the bomb!
- One day the carpet store wasn't very busy so I got a shag rug that has long bright blue strings on it and put it over my head with my hair over my face and waved at the passing unsuspecting citizens of Huntsville.
- My mom and Katrina said their heads would flip around as they were driving past.
- Sometimes I have wild hairs or something that makes me want to me a professional boxer or numerous lively things.
- Derek is usually subject to my enthusiasimishness.
- I believe that he has earned everything he gets.
- Soccer is my favorite sport to play.
- I also love basketball, football, volleyball (Kick ball looks like fun although I've never played).
- I absolutely LOVE to swim.
- I really want to have an indoor pool one day so I can swim all year round.
- I have a Leopard gecko named...Vanessa.
- Derek named her that then called Sis. Sharon and told her a bunch of stuff about feeding "Vanessa" worms and stuff.
- There is 5 generations living in my family on both of my parents sides.
- Sometimes I like to think about Heaven.
- Sometimes I need to think about Hell.
- I especially think about Hell when I have a bon fire.
- I love to act.
- I have a adorable nephew named Elliot.
- I should be programming.
- I should be reviving my room.
- I love Alabama football.
- I love knowing about things.
- Cars, sports, babies, cooking, animals, computers, ect.
- I like to sing when I'm driving down the road with my sunroof open.
- I love Gnarls Barkley's song "Crazy".
- I like a ton of different music styles.
- I miss my grandmother Lucille who died in 1995.
- The next day Bro. Jim took me and Clinton kayaking.
- I am having a hard time with my C++ advance class.
- My sister says "you silly goof" instead of "silly goose."
- I like to drive on curvy roads because I love feeling to "force".
- I sometimes feel very much like my sisters grandmother. (just call me "gramma" LOL!)
- I can cook lots of stuff.
- I lovehomeade homeaded soup on cold, stormy days.
- I can not eat coconut.
- It gags me.
- I want a Infinity G35.
- I also want a 2005+ Mustang GT.
- I had a sister that died when I was almost 3.
- I had a brother that died.
- He would be almost exactly Kim R's Age.
- I love to play outside on fall days.
- I love summer nights.
- I adore a nice sunroof and lots of laughs.
- I love to play in the snow especially with four wheelers and sleds.
- My Mom is One of my best friends.
- I still love to hold my dad's hand.
- My brother is one of my closest confidants.
- My sister is my little buddy.
- She crawls in bed with me almost every morning.
- I got to hear her first cry.
- I have the most precious grandparents ever on both sides.
- I was a nanny for over a year.
- I worked at the Student Affairs office my first semester of college.
- While I went to school full time and worked at the carpet store and subbed at a ladies gym.
- Then I decided to take an extra class and stop working everywhere but the carpet store
- I like the smell and feel of the Bath and Body Works Tutti Dulci that they are discontinuing.
- Every time I get addicted to something there they discontinue it.
- Tesia, Kim, and others remember Fredrick. < = o
- And all you others remember Lollie. LOL!
- I think it would be smooth to adopt a child or two.
- I want to drop out of school cuz I'm tired but I wont.
- I guess salvation taught me to hang in there.
- I love a mocha, frappo.
- I love to jump on trampoline and run through fields.
- I love homemade vanilla ice cream!
- One thing I've always wanted was my very own adult swing.
- Now I swing on Cadie's (using these handle things and lying back).
- I enjoy most animals.
- I once got to play with a raccoon.
- It's hands felt exactly like a little baby's.
- I want to learn to surf.
- Just not where there are lots of sharks.
- I also want to swim with dolphins.
- I like my steak medium.
- I am almost done.
- There are some really personal stuff I wouldn't put. HAHA!
- I hope my grandmother lives to be this old.
If you see any wried tinghs gnoig on it's bceusae my selpl cehkecr ddin't lkie my pcuunioatn. =) like it took # 96. and changed it to: 96. I once got traccoon with a racoon. HAHA! Just what does THAT mean?
There has got to be something you feel inspired to comment about...Make my day? =D
