Wednesday, October 25, 2006

gecko my leopo~


This is for Courtney and all you other critter likers. HAHA! I know I'm prolly tarnishing my "image" but come'on can't a woman have some fun? =) HAHA! I hope you all still like me after this. If you won't talk to me after this I guess I'll know why. =O My gecko is a leopard Gecko. It is amazingly pretty with green, yellow, and purple colors and these nice "leopard" spots. It was originally Derek's. HE named her after one of our friends. Now I can say "Vanessa loves to eat WORMS and not just any worms...Live ones." My Gecko ate millworms that didn't cost very much...until one of us made the mistake of buying these expensive ones called "Wax Worms" and now that's all she'll eat. She went at least a month and only ate ONE tiny little mil worm. I didn't even think about her being too spoiled to eat Mill Worms so I kept trying to get her to eat Mill worms. After a very long time I decided to talk to the people at Petco again and during our conversation I realized I might just have a picky little Vanessa on my hands so I purchased those expensive Wax Worms and tried feeding her. She ate 11 and only stopped when I stopped giving them to her. HAHA! In a way I was relieved BUT...These things are expensive!! And I'm on one of those desperate college budgets. So if you want to help someone in need this holiday season feel free to donate your money and Wax worms (NOT mill worms) to poor, neglected, spoiled, picky, fun, colorfull Vanessa.