
Roads...where do they lead? some lead to a degree...=D
Some lead to rome...the important thing is to be going. not just laying in the road...waiting for a big good luck streak to hit ya.
Just walk from day to day and days = weeks and weeks = months and months = semesters and ...there you go. all your credits. Don't get me wrong...somedays you don't feel like walking so you might crawl but just don't lay down!!! I think I learned that before college. In Salvation. JUST DON'T LAY DOWN!!! ~

So I love my friends. Vanessa and I have done this college thing together. Now it's the work thing...Army... :)
And Kim was there from before day 1. And Tami was there somewhere. Lisa just had to put up with us talking about school stuff all the time... :)
WEll...I should have more pics eventually. Maybe.
My biggest fan club!!! :) Also thanks for my Brands for coming!! It was cool to see ya'll as I was walking in!!!
