skip to main | skip to sidebar

The bubbling brooke

"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Ps. 18:2

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So we had our young peoples graduation banquet at church last saturday. There were 2 high school grads and 3 college grads. My cousins and my brother and me have had a tradition of taking a couple pics at my grandmothers before the banquet each year. This year it was me and Chase that met there. I should post a pic from each year. Sometime other than now.


So here is a cool pic that I have of Monday night's graduates.
Posted by Brooke at 11:51 PM
Labels: friends
Newer Post Older Post Home

I believe...

I believe...

About Me

My photo
Brooke
I contract to the Army Missile Defense. I enjoy numerous insoundry things such as swimming, cooking(if there is help cleaning up), people of all ages, soccor and vollyball, sewing creations, painting, reading...politics...the list is HUGE!!! I think one of my favorite things is being with people that like you...I mean REALLY like you. For who you are. That makes me smile.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2007 (52)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • My desktop at work. A slice of my life. ;) I ho...
      • I have a new nephew. :)
      • Thursday
      • So we had our young peoples graduation banquet at ...
      • Roads...where do they lead? some lead to a degree...
      • I really hope you don't get lost coming to graduat...
      • I am pleased to announce theCalhoun Community Coll...
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2006 (93)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (1)