
I am pleased to announce the
Calhoun Community College Commencement Exercises
Friday Evening, May eleventh two thousand seven
six o'clock
Carlton Kelley Gymnasium
Decatur Campus
I will be completing my associates degree in August.
Please come May eleventh and help celebrate!
~Leah B. Slaten~
Calhoun Community College Commencement Exercises
Friday Evening, May eleventh two thousand seven
six o'clock
Carlton Kelley Gymnasium
Decatur Campus
I will be completing my associates degree in August.
Please come May eleventh and help celebrate!
~Leah B. Slaten~
PLEASE COME yell like crazy for me, Vanessa, and Tami!!! :) We are all getting excited! I would try to be pretty early because I think it will be kinda full. I will try to have directions and a map of parking on wednesday night at church or if you need to meet me another time just let me know. I just hope you come. ~L
