Monday, September 04, 2006

Blessings...

Happy last few minutes of labor day to all ya'll. I had a blast today. We played vollyball though a downpour then I went to a family dinner/birthday party for my great-great Aunt Dee-dee. Happy belated birthday to you, dear! The little guy is my cuz. He is sooo cute and cuddly! I fell in love at first sight. I don't think I ever heard him make a sound. He was great. He is my cuz. Patrick's son. After the thingy I went and hung out with some peoples. We played Balderdash then Blitz. And had a blast doing it and just hanging out. Right now I'm trying to "gear up" for the long day at school we have tomorrow. On Tuesdays we usually go see my dad's mom, my "mamaw". That is nice. The first 10 years of my life I lived in Somerville which is on the way to school...about halfway there. My mamaw and Papaw live about 10 minutes from where I used to live.
I am soooo blessed! I was talking to someone the other day and I was thinking about how many kids out there are in really sad situations. Like when your own MOM leaves you with someone she hardly knows or at home alone and goes out or off on a trip with who she thinks will give her drugs, etc. Or how many kids out there are abused in so many ways? I think if we really knew the numbers would be stagering. Then there are those kids in the system that will never get a family to grow in, etc. I AM SO BLESSED! And my sibs. TG
PS: It's not that long until Tennessee CM. ANd Auby is blogging...