Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful ladies ever!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful grandmother. We celebrated it with a nice lunch with some extended family. My grandma had a noce helper blowing out her candles. I love this picture! We are all very thankful that my Grandpa seems to be doing so well. My great-great aunt Dee-dee came to help celebrate. She is a faithful saint that is a huge encouragement to be around! She had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. I think that she and my grandmother have some of the same features... My cousin Andy and his family also came and this is Cadie and Wyatt Cade. Boy, he is a character...but what do you expect when his parents have...hilarious um...personalities. Here he is pushing a buggy...He kept trying to get in it and it kept flipping. Notice Cadie's huge grin in the background. Levi and she played so well together. Sooooo...I had the bright idea to ride all the kids in the Gator. Wow, What a crew! Me and Tay-tay felt a little like we were pioneers riding with our wagon of kids to a new home when we bounced over the pasture. =) I kept yelling indians and gassing it...LOL! If only the pioneers would have had 4x4s!
~