
Thank God for his goodness to me and Tami tonight. About 20 minutes ago Tami and I were on our way home from Huntsville. I was driving my car. We rounded one of the first curves on the mountain when low and behold...HEADLIGHTS!!! What to do...what to do...NOW!!! I flashed my lights at the oncoming Mustang tapped my brakes and drove toward the right shoulder. The oncoming car flew past us and the cars behind me began swerving from the left lane into the right VERY quickly. And I called the cops. Along with the other 4 drivers that were behind me. The moral of this story...
always try to stick to the right lane on the mountain.
My mom and grandmother have told me that multiple times and almost every time I drive up the mountain I hear those words in my head. Now I know I shall hear them in my heart. Here's a word of wisdom that I learned from experience...always try to drive in the right lane on the mountain. I am very thankful for this advise that someone gave me. 
Ps- about these pics...I was in a weird mood and I just found these "cousin it" pics in my bro's folder. HAHA!
