
SOOOOOooooo. If you really want to see the most heart rending thang ever... go see yahoo's Life goes on "9/11 Babies five years after the attack".""""""""WAAAAAHHHH!"""""""
This picture is from yahoo's remember 9/11 slide show.
Parts of America seem to have move on and forgotten the God they seemed to turn to after the attacks. THAT is scary. I think that most of us still remember exactly the time and place that we heard about and/or saw the attacks. THE FEELINGs and thoughts that came smashing on us as Americans. I really would like to hear your story. I remember sleeping kinda late and being woke up to Mom saying "the World Trade tower just had a plane fly into it. Then hearing on the radio "a second plane..." Then as we collected ourselves to go to my great grandpa's (hanging tight to family) The towers collapsed. I really had no idea of the HUGE implications.
I thought at first that it was a weird story on the radio- "Mom, isn't that just a show?" Then I really didn't know what happened normally there and how MANY people were there. It wasn't very long before I began to realize. The many heart wrenching tales. Thousand of breaking hearts. Turned quickly into millions of breaking hearts. The heart of AMERICA was sobbing and yet, our sorrow began to backbone the backs of the wimpiest ol' libs in America who actually cried out for America to "do whatever it took" to stop any other attacks on our nation. Violence? Definitely. And look now. There backbone is gone. War? Why did we ever go to war? HAVE They really forgotten? Terrorist? They would NEVER be out to kill another human being. RIGHT? Wake up libs and sniveling ground hogs and REMEMBER. get your resolve. Support our troops! AND Most of all REMEMBER. Be THANKFULL for the blessings in your life. That goes for all of us Conservative too. Right? =) ~
