Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another day...another assignment.


Well, I've been swimming every am before school and that makes life just feel...nice. Nomader how many of my teachers take pills and think that we all should, I think life is just nice. One of my teachers looks like a lion...mane and all. I had him my first semester and he hasn't changed. He's been saying 4ever that he was coming to church so we'll see...maybe by the end of the semester. Class is about to start...Mom, have a great day...go swimming or something. Or paint my bathroom =D I luby! I have an ultra lonnnnng day. I'm glad that Ben'e and I are taking classes together and I know tons of people here. Also Bro. Mike has returned to college and he is in our class from 5:30-8:15. That class is the um...tough one that we have. Ouch. We will win...LOL! Derek here's a ((hug)) for ya! Keep your chin up this semester. I took the picture of sunset while with the reese's on guntersville lake. It was the day I had my first experiance tubing. The pic of the worm is a Hickory horned devil that we found a while back. The pic of me and D is from one day when we got home from school last year. I'm sure it was before the dog committed suicide. Antiways, all you peeps have a great day and remember to keep your revelation of truth. ~