The other afternoon I took Cadie with me to grab a few things at Food-4-Less to make enchiladas. I had given her some change to get her some gum. She acted great in the store and I put her in the front of the buggy so she could buy her gum and while I checked out. I was standing there chatting with the woman that was checking me out when I hear Cadie say, "That man don't have any clothes on." I turned around and glanced a man without his shirt on a couple of customers back. I don't think you could see below his waist so it probably did look like he "didn't have any clothes on." She didn't say anything for a minute and I paid and began to get my bags when the whole entire front of the store heard, "SISSY!!! That man doesn't have his clothes on!!" I about lost it!
I quickly grabbed my stuff and wheeled the clothes police out the door. I was laughing so hard and she made it worse when the whole way out of the store she was making this goofy grin and putting her hand up to her chin waving at I guess the man. He must have been frowning at her or something because she only does that when a person that she is scared of comes around. I laughed so hard! Somebody has to put out a little judgement, right?Tonight my Bro delved into the world of blog.
