Tonight the general public was overcome by giant urges to have a white chocolate mocha... That was fun. Me n' some of my friends met at Star Bucks then we went to the local hot spot to hang out...Walmart. We perused the isles and I got my binders for school. I like to get a binder for each or so class and put those clear page protectors in them. At Calhoun they give you these syllabus at the beginning (if your lucky enough to get an organized teacher).
Your teacher then expects YOU to keep up with the homework, tests, final date, etc. it is a huge pain if you need to check when a test is and you can't find these very important papers. So I organize them in my folders and put ALL those papers over the semester and this is the way that I have found is the most organized. I got the cutest folders! After all that caffeine I imbibed don't I have a reason to act silly? These are not really all mine. They are Rugers though.
I don't usually "play" with guns so don't worry. I had the cylinders out looking at them and I wasn't about to shoot the camera. I think I'm gonna send this pick to that pervert that was harassing me. That's a story that didn't make it on here... but Anyway there was some people (perverts) calling me etc. I wished I was 21 so many times during the past month. I still couldn't really take one to school anyway.
I just have to remember there are angels encamped about the saints.
"Perverts, you had better watch out. My angel(s) might just be packing something much better than this."
The moon was amazing tonight. That is when I LOVE having a sun/moon roof. :)
I don't usually "play" with guns so don't worry. I had the cylinders out looking at them and I wasn't about to shoot the camera. I think I'm gonna send this pick to that pervert that was harassing me. That's a story that didn't make it on here... but Anyway there was some people (perverts) calling me etc. I wished I was 21 so many times during the past month. I still couldn't really take one to school anyway.
I just have to remember there are angels encamped about the saints."Perverts, you had better watch out. My angel(s) might just be packing something much better than this."
The moon was amazing tonight. That is when I LOVE having a sun/moon roof. :)
